Access to Cleveland Clinic's expertise at the click of a mouse.
Each year thousands of patients come to Cleveland Clinic from around the world for specialized medical care.
- Perhaps include average days of missed work by employees for doctor appointments
- Include amount of work missed if employees do not seek prompt medical attention and emphasize the importance of seeking proper medical care to maintain health and avoid hospitalization
However, we recognize the challenges surrounding arrangement of travel, time off of work and time away from family. This is why we offer an easier, just as effective way of getting a consultation from our medical experts.
Cleveland Clinic's MyConsult Online Services offer the expertise of world-renowned physicians and healthcare providers who develop personalized, comprehensive consultation reports that enable you to make the most informed decisions regarding your healthcare or that of a loved one.
There are few decisions in life as important as those that impact your health. Seeking a consultation from MyConsult can provide you with the education, confidence, and peace of mind that you are making the right choice for your health, without leaving the comfort of home.
- Online Medical Second Opinion Consultation – Physician specialist consultations for over 1,200 diagnoses
- Online Pre-Adoption Consultation – Medical expertise for parents preparing to welcome an adopted child in their lives
- Online Nutrition Consultation – Personalized nutrition programs developed by registered dieticians
- Online International Pathology Consultation – Pathology readings completed by specialized pathologists for patients outside the United States
Learn more about the advantages of myConsult for your employees, request information today.
In all, 13 Cleveland Clinic specialties place in the Top 10 nationally, including nine in the Top 3 nationwide.
Ever wonder what being the nation's top heart program looks like by the numbers? This infographic gives a visual sense of it in terms of cardiothoracic surgery volumes and outcomes.
Cleveland Clinic announced the establishment of a $7.5 million Green Revolving Fund — the largest of its kind among U.S. health care systems.
In her spot, Dr. Sikon and Watson discuss how Watson can help Clinic doctors manage data overload, giving doctors more time to plan the best treatments for patients.
A newly announced affiliation between the Cleveland Clinic and a regional health network in Milwaukee will leverage the academic, clinical and research work of both organizations, according to a news release.
Michael Roizen, the Cleveland Clinic’s chief wellness officer, is quoted in this Bloomberg story highlighting five things businesses can do to fight obesity.
Cleveland Clinic cardiac surgery expertise will soon be accessible at no cost to Walmart employees as part of the retailer’s newly expanded Centers of Excellence program.
Lowe’s Companies, Inc., announced it is adding an innovative benefit for employees as part of an alliance with Cleveland Clinic.